If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to call us as (360) 881- 0099
The health and wellbeing of our clients, patients and staff are a top priority at Tender Touch Animal Hospital. That is why we are only providing “Hands-Free” appointments to all of our clients during this difficult time. We have temporarily reduced our hours to:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Here are a few things to expect during a “Hands-Free” Appointment for your pet:
- All “Hands-Free” Appointments will be given a scheduled time, similar to a regular office visit. Please remain in your car upon arrival and call us. A team member will go over essential information about your pet during this time via phone. Once all critical information is obtained a staff member will meet you at your car.
- The team member will collect your pet, and return all nonessential personal belongings. (i.e. Leash, collar etc.)
- At this time we ask that you wait in your vehicle while the doctor is examining your pet. Most communications and transactions will be done over the phone. Please be reachable via phone.
- Once the examination and treatments are established you may be asked to make a deposit, you may pay over the phone by credit/debit card. If you are paying by check or cash, a team member will take the payment at your car.
- All documents, including invoices, will be emailed to you. If you prefer paper copies these may be provided.
Should your pet need to stay with us for any reason, a team member will either schedule a pick up time or call you once your pet is ready to be picked up. Once you arrive please call us and let us know you are here and are ready for pick up. If you have a current balance on your account our receptionist will be able to collect funds via phone at this time. Once your account is settled, we will return your pet to you, along with any medications, in front of the building.
We appreciate your patience during this time, and ask for your understanding as we all learn how to navigate during these difficult times.
Your Tender Touch Animal Hospital Family.