1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.z
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Tender Touch Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the following companies.
a. Care Credit. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at www.CareCredit.com
Highlights for Care Credit:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Defferred and low interest options
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
b. Scratch Pay. Scratch Pay offers simple and affordable payment plans for veterinary bills. Apply for Scratch Pay and check your interest rate any time without affecting your credit score at scratchpay.com
Highlights for Scratch Pay:
- No application fee
- Application process only takes seconds
- Checking your rate will not affect your credit score
- Timely Payments will improve your credit score
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .